Whether you have feedback, need help with a problem, or want to report a bug, we're here!
Open a Support Ticket
If you don't need an immediate response or want room to include lots of details, you can open a support ticket
- On the support homepage click +New support ticket
- Fill in your persona name
- Enter the best email to contact you at - this is important so you can see and reply to our responses!
- Enter the subject - a few words letting us know what kind of problem you're having. Something like "Can't buy drinks" or "You guys rock!" will work
- Select the topic you need help with from the drop-down menu
- In the Description section, please be as detailed as possible, especially if you're reporting a bug.
- Attach any relevant files, like screenshots or crash logs
- Click the Submit button to send your ticket and we'll help you out as soon as we can. Please allow staff 2 working days to respond before bumping your ticket or opening a new one.
Live Web Chat
You can talk to a member of the support team during their live chat hours using the "Open #IRC Support Chat" button on the main support page.
- Technical Support can be reached from Monday-Friday 10am-6pm PST
- Customer Support can be reached from Monday to Thursday 3pm-6pm PST
- World Operations CANNOT be reached via live chat. If you have had action taken against your account by World Operations and wish to discuss the matter, please open a ticket.
To launch Live Chat, CLICK HERE or copy and paste the following link into your address bar: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.oasis.game/oasishelp
In-World Feedback / Bug Reporting
You can report bugs or give feedback anytime using the Feedback button in your menu.
- Hover over the "?" icon then click the megaphone button
- Select a category from the drop-down menu
- Type in your feedback/bug and click SEND
If you're sending a bug report please be as detailed as possible. Include steps leading up to the bug happening and what kind of system you're on.
Live In-World Support
You're welcome to chat with any support staff you see online. Keep in mind online staff may be busy with another member or bug at the moment, so please be patient. If you need a response right away, try our live web chat!
Uh... you're in one.
You can navigate back to the support homepage to access more articles and the search function!