Creating a new account is easy! If you are an RLC2 member please scroll to the 'Joining Oasis as an RLC2 Member' section, below.
- Visit Oasis.game
- Click 'Get Started'
- Enter your email address and create a password
- Optional: Check the 'Remember me?' box if you'd like Oasis to remember your email address for your next visit. You will still have to enter your password to log in
- Check your email for a confirmation from 'Support' and follow the link provided to validate your account (please whitelist email@example.com - check your spam folder if you don't see the email)
- Log in to complete your validation and download Oasis
From anywhere on the Oasis.game website, you can download and install Oasis.
- If you've just clicked the link in your validation email, click the Download button on the page you're on and proceed to step 2
- From the oasis.game homepage, click the Download link in the upper-right of the page
- Wait for Oasis to finish downloading
- Launch the Oasis installer - it should be called OasisSetup.exe
- Follow the installer instructions
- Launch Oasis and sign in with your email and password to create a persona!
Joining Oasis as an RLC2 Member
RLC2 members can open Oasis account using their RLC2 credentials to receive a welcome package!
To create your Oasis account, log in using your RLC2 email and password combination using any of the following methods:
- Click the Login button on the Oasis homepage
- In your existing Curio browser, type in vww://oasis.game in the address bar to navigate to the Oasis login screen
- Download, install and launch Oasis to access the login screen
Please note that while you will be able to log in using the same credentials as RLC2, your RLC2 account is not linked to Oasis. RLC2 and Oasis are two different 'service providers' on the same network. Your login information is the same throughout the network, but your inventory, virtual currency balances*, settings and personalization are unique to each service provider and cannot be transferred between them.
To claim your welcome package, log in to your account page and click the Claim button in the RLC Member Perks box. You can now claim items from your list of Loot! Please note clothing is gender specific, so make sure you're claiming clothes that make sense for your avatar.
*for a limited time, RLC2 members can request a transfer of your Rays balance from RLC2 to Oasis from your account page. Please note this is done manually by staff and will not be available forever.