You can detach the camera view from your avatar and move the view around freely using Free Camera mode. This is useful for things like flyover videos, zooming in on something, or getting better angles for photos.
- Press F6 to enter Free Camera mode (you can change this key binding in the Curio preferences menu)
- To move the camera, hold your right mouse button down and use your regular movement keys
- Use the Focus Target feature by pressing Shift+F
- Use PageUp and PageDown to zoom in and out
- To exit Free Camera mode, press the F6 key again